Designed for pilots who want to get the most out of their competition flying, coaching improves your ability, tactics and results. At a high level of competition flying the smallest details make big differences in overall performance. It is also these small details that are the hardest to pinpoint or change. Competition coaching will fine tune your racing skills, knowledge, and equipment, and delve into the psychology of competition flying. Che is a former Australian Champion and Australian Team Pilot. He understands the challenges and rewards of competition flying and, as your coach, can help you perform at your peak.
Each course and coaching element is tailored to your individual pilots skills, knowledge, and goals. Some example course components are listed below.
- Task and Tactical Planning
- Competition Psychology and Mental Preparation
- Advanced Meteorology
- Equipment Selection
- Efficient Climbing and Gliding
- Tame your 2-Liner
- Task and Goal Based Flights
- Climbing and Gliding Exercises
- Relaxation Techniques and Stress Management
- Cross Training
- There are currently no courses scheduled due to my X-Alps commitments
Please contact me for more information or general enquiries.